Climate Change Atelier
Climate Change Atelier is a highly qualified and trustable company to develop your projects with the best guarantee.
Our philosophy is to provide a service:
- Of quality: We want to be proud of our work. We completely commit with the project to achieve the best results for the client.
- Based on the experience: Our experts enjoy an excellent scientific and practical base, accumulating more than 20 years of experience both at national and international level. Additionally, we keep an important network of associates to complement and expand the range of services of our company.
- Innovative: We do not believe in insurmountable barriers. In each project, we apply the latest state-of–the-art and, where it does not meet the expectations, we develop new ideas to achieve the objectives of the client. All this, supported by the excellent base in statistics and data science of our team.
- Resilient: We create with an eye on the future. We face the projects with a capacity-building approach that fosters our client independence for future developments. We have excellent communicators with a long experience in the support of projects and training of personnel.
- Adapted to customer: We do not believe in universal solutions. Each project and customer have some special features that make them unique. We listen to our client needs to provide tailor-made results.
- Reliable: We understand that clients go first and they are our raison d’être. We advise our clients in their decisions independently and objectively, so that they are aware of the opportunities and risks of each option.
Our experts have worked for a large number of organizations, including the United Nations Programme for Development (UNDP), the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), the Ministry of Environment of Spain, the European Commission and the European Environment Agency as well as local, regional and national public administrations. We have also advised to major publications and medical societies such as the Spanish Society of Internal Medicine or iDoctus.
Climate Change Atelier is articulated through two divisions of business: Environment and Health.
Juan José Rincón Cristóbal
Director of Environment
MSc. Environmental Engineering and Management
Master of Science in Environmental Engineering and Management by the Escuela de Organización Industrial (EoI) of Madrid and in Mathematics by the Universidad Complutense de Madrid. Expert on climate change and environmental science with 15 years of experience at national and international level. Specialization in MRV, mitigation actions, emission inventories and projections both for GHG and air pollutants, data analysis and indicators, LULUCF and REDD+. Large experience in capacity building projects both in developing and developed countries, as well as in workgroup management involving stakeholders, administration and scientists. Broad experience in public and institutional relations, both at national and international level. Complete knowledge in statistics, data science and databases, supported by post-graduate courses given by international reference institutions such as Johns Hopkins University or Duke University. English mastery.
Adriana González Munera
Director of Health
PhD in Health Sciences Research
PhD by the University Complutense of Madrid and Specialist in Internal Medicine, with experience clinical in both public and private institutions, national and international experience, including the Mayo Clinic in the United States. Member of the Directive Board of the Spanish Society of Internal Medicine (SEMI) and its Educational Working Group. Extensive experience in medical technical advice for contents such as the contribution to the development of medical mobile applications (iDoctus). Editor of the mobile application ‘EnGuardia’, developed jointly by the SEMI and iDoctus. Editor of the book ‘Medicina Interna: de la teoría a la práctica’ (Internal medicine: from theory to practice) and author of chapters for ‘Toma de decisión en la práctica clínica’ (Decision making in clinical practice) and ‘Temas básicos en Medicina Interna (el tronco común de las especialidades médicas)’ (Basic topics in internal medicine - the common trunk of medical specialties). Multiple publications in journals and national and international congresses. Specialized training in noninvasive ventilation (NIV) and clinical ultrasound, including teaching experience in specific training workshops. Complete statistical expertise backed by postgraduate courses given by international reference institutions such as Johns Hopkins University and Duke University. Bilingual in French and English.